I only use full frame, pro bodies and top-notch glass.
My current kit includes:
- Nikon D850 shooting 46-megapixel images (always raw)
- Nikon 14-24mm ultrawide lens - mainly for architecture
- Tamron 24-70mm general use lens
- Nikon 20mm - for architecture and travel
- Nikon 35mm - for razor-sharp studio work
- Nikon 50mm - for street photography and general use
- Sigma 105mm Macro - for extreme close ups, product photography and great for portraits
- Sigma 70-200mm telephoto zoom - for portraits and events
I have a variety of tripods but use the Manfrotto 055 for almost everything.
I have a small studio for product photography, food and headshots. All kit is battery operated and ready to go on the road if needed.
I make use of the excellent Yi360 for capturing the world in 360°, see an example here.